Monday, June 13, 2011

The Paarlbergs

'I can't wait to marry him someday!' were Rachel's words as we cleaned the storage room in the back of the New Covenant bookstore. She would go on and on on how he was 'so hot' and we would giggle and tell each other our dreams for our future with our beaus. She was only 16, and typically for a lot of girls that age, it's just a silly fantasy, but I knew they would get married. Why? Because I honestly think she would kill for him, and really, after FINALLY meeting him a month ago, I can't blame the girl.

When Rachel got ahold of me and told me that she was engaged and wanted me to shoot their wedding, I was so ecstatic! Finally this dream was coming true and I got to be apart of it.

Rachel and Tyler Paarlberg, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for allowing me to document your day. It truly was an honor to be apart of the day, and I pray for all the happiness in the world for you both! Can't wait to see you when you get back to show you the rest of your photographs.














There table decorations were SO pretty! I loved it :) Simplicity is a friend of mine.



P.S...I just realized that I added a lot of kissing photos :) But that was literally them the whole day--smooching.all.day. It was so fun to watch their love!

Have a Happy Monday, all!

Toni Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment